Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #1

I was all set to post my Top Ten Tuesday list this morning when I realized I skipped this week's topic and gone straight into next weeks! Well, at least you know I'm all set for that one. But this gives me a chance to try out another Tuesday meme.

Teaser Tuesday
hosted by MizB @ Books And A Beat

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My teaser:



"He should have taken more care of her face? She would knock his nose from his face."

Page 90, Graceling by Kristin Cashore

9 comments:

  1. "She searched for a possible escape route should she need one and spied the paper skeleton immediately behind her and shrieked for the second time. Who needed ghosts to haunt a house when one could form his own demons out of paper?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Page 7 - The Paper Magician - Holmberg, Charlie N.

      Delete
    2. Oooh, I like this! That series has been on my TBR for awhile. need to get to those.

      Delete
  2. I liked both Graceling and The Paper Magician series. Such engaging fantasies! Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my site:). I loved Graceling and I hope you, too, are enjoying it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.O

    I wonder how that would happen. Is this how Voldermort came to be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snortlaugh* That cheered me up this morning! ^_^

      Delete