Thursday, June 16, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #1: Would you have wanted to explore the Shrieking Shack?

Here is the first step in my journey of finding compatible book blog memes!

Harry Potter Moment of the Week
started and hosted by Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts
& co-hosted by Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Would you have wanted to explore the Shrieking Shack?

Let me answer this with a gif or two...

You tell me about the Shrieking Shack, grisly legends all:




You take me close enough to hear that, yes, it really is shrieking:




You ask me if I want to exploring:




So, no. No I would not have wanted to explore the Shrieking Shack.

Just another reason I'm a reader, not a main character. ;)

Now, I'm not going to be able to do the Harry Potter Moments every week because, well, I haven't finished the series yet. Spoilers, and all that. (Hey, don't give me that look! I'm almost finished! And I only started a few months ago!)

And what about you?
Would you have wanted to explore the Shrieking Shack?  

8 comments:

  1. Oh YAY! I'm so happy you started reading the series :D Better late then never!! Oh and welcome to Harry Potter Moment, great having you ♥ I love your answer LOL! I know, the shrieking shack seems super creepy >.< I just don't think I could resist exploring it...as long as I had friends with me XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never could handle ghost stories as a kid. I would be like Ron surrounded by spiders. 0_0
      Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to more Harry Potter moments!

      Delete
  2. I would explore the Shrieking Shack! I am so glad that you are enjoying the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my curiosity would win out over my fear of the Shrieking Shack, lol. But I wouldn't dare go by myself, and I'd be ready to bail at any moment! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a scaredy cat. :P If I had the same motivations as the characters, well, maybe, but just hearing a ghost story and wanting to explore? Not a chance!

      Delete
  4. LOL This was absolutely hilarious!! I agree that it would be pretty creepy. I'm with Ron on wanting to run from the spiders in the forest. That is what would've turned me into a pile of mush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *shiver* No argument from me! I sometimes feel like Ron's fears of spiders is used a bit like comic relief, but the struggle is real.

      Delete