Monday, June 27, 2016

#BookmarkMonday (2): "Closing the Circle"

#BookmarkMonday
hosted by Aloi @ GuiltlessReading



Guiltless Reading
#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009.
Click the widget for more details!

I often pick up random bookmarks either at the library, bookshops, or in books themselves. I don't quite remember where this one came from (I know I definitely didn't pick it up at the Sears Art Museum). Because of the whimsical woman depicted in the painting -Closing the Cirlce by Jennifer Rasmusson- I generally find myself using this whenever I read Austen or any other romance.

Do you have bookmarks for specific genres? Or is that just me?

4 comments:

  1. It's funny, I have a few bookmarks that authors sent me, but I tend to use notecards instead (think it comes from all the notes I like to take while reading). Although, I also use receipts, scraps of paper or whatever else is in my purse as a bookmark. Never bookmarks though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand using notecards. I haven't been a big note-writer while reading, but I think I'm going to have to start!

      Delete
  2. I was a little late this week but I added your post to the linky! I also tend to pick up bookmarks (freebies abound in the library) and stuff them in random books.

    http://guiltlessreading.blogspot.ca/2016/06/bookmarkmonday-252-jkrowling-s-words-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Library freebies are the best; I have some really good ones from the library where I grew up.

      Delete