Thursday, June 16, 2016

Update: New Things On the Blog

I'm starting a process of changes here on the blog. I haven't been as active as I want to be for the last few months, so I'm going to start fixing this.

You may have noticed I changed the title of the blog from my name to 'To Read or Not to Read?' That was step one. Initially, this blog was meant to be simply the beginning of platform building for a future writing career, along with my book reviews. While I'm still working on the future writing career, the blog took on a life of its own and I fell in love with book blogging. So now this is, and always will be, officially a book blog.

I'm also going to be stepping up my game. One change starting this morning is an experiment of book blog memes. I've been regularly participating in The Broke and the Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday meme and I've had a lot of fun with it. I just discovered lists and lists of different weekly and monthly memes floating around out there in the book blogosphere. I'm going to try my hand at any of these that sound fun, so please! Comments! Feedback! Tell me which ones you like and would love to see me do more. Heck, tell me your favorite book blog meme and I'll give it a try!

This will be a fun change for all of us, so thank you, dear blog readers, who have stuck with me so far, and buckle up -things are about to get more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment