Monday, October 1, 2018

#AFReadAlong | Artemis Fowl

Let's get this party started! Welcome to the beginning of the Artemis Fowl Read Along. This month, we're reading book 1. Check out the reading schedule below:

ARTEMIS FOWL | October 1 - October 31
  • 10/1 - 10/6: Prologue-Chapter 3
  • 10/7 - 10/13: Chapter 4-5
  • 10/14 - 10/20: Chapter 6-7
  • 10/21 - 10/27: Chapter 8-Epilogue
  • 10/28 - 10/31: Post review, recap, and/or reaction; recreate a favorite moment for #FowlDay in any artistic medium!

I want to see your reading updates! Use the hashtag #AFReadAlong (no spoilers, please). What kind of updates, you ask? Here's some ideas.

Photos!
Post pics of the book, where you are in the book, you reading the book, you hiding behind the book, or the book with your pet (those are always popular).

Favorite quotes!
These I definitely want to see. If I know you're favorite quotes, I'll have a better idea of what to use for some handmade giveaway items. ;)

Reactions or reread revelations!
Having feels or awesome observation about the book? TELL ME ABOUT IT.

HEAD CANONS!
I love canons -and probably accept far, far too many of them. So if you have thoughts about what the characters do in their off-hours or what made them the way they are, I want to know!

Don't forget to check back here or on my social medias for #FowlDay on Thursday. I've got some fun activities lined up, a special blog post about my Favorite Child Prodigies, and there will be a live chat happening on Twitter and Facebook at 12pm!

Want to join the #AFReadAlong?
SIGN UP HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment