Monday, July 27, 2015

The Book Haul

It's that time again. Time to show off my new books!

But first, a message for our Corny Joke Monday:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Doctor.
Doctor who?
Exactly.

http://i.imgur.com/3dN8bbG.gif 

 Onward, ho!

If you missed my post last week, I now have NEW BOOKSHELVES! Because I was also painting the wall where the bookshelves were to be placed, and reorganizing my room, and pretty slow at both, I've had a stack of (semi) newly purchased books piling up in the corner stretching back maybe as far as May. So we've got some catching up to do.



The Books:
Stargate Atlantis: Blood Ties by Sonny Whitelaw and Elizabeth Christensen
The Fires of Heaven by Robert Jordan
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott
Public Enemy Number Two & Three of Diamonds by Anthony Horowitz
The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade
The Horizontal Man by Michael Dahl (x2)
Artemis Fowl: The Graphic Novel by Eoin Colfer
Hidden Mickey by David W. Smith and Nancy Temple Rodriguez
 Candle Man by Glenn Dakin
The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment