Thursday, July 23, 2015

New Bookshelves!!! + Throwback Thursday

I know I haven't been around much lately. It's been a crazy last couple of weeks for me, involving 'home improvement' things, which I don't normally do (and so took me much longer to complete than it probably should have).

Remember that horrible green wall I complain about every now and then? I finally painted it. It's a fantastic calm blue and it just makes me happy every time I look at it. *siiiigh*


This involved moving half of everything I own into the public areas of the house. Oh goody.

I also rearranged my room. There is now twice as much floorspace *gasp* and elbow room at my desk so I don't feel bottled up like a genie *egad!* and a whole bookshelf just to use by my bed *cheers*

MUSTACHE PILLOW!



And then there are the bookshelves.


The big, deep, sturdy, wonderfully perfect new bookshelves


With room for all my books, with no sagging shelves, with so much more SPACE! And you know what bookshelf space means, don't you?

That's right. Time to buy more books!


It took me a few hours yesterday to get all the books on there. You wouldn't believe it, because these shelves make my collection look so much smaller!

The Forest of Books

They're not fully organized yet, but when they are I'll treat you all to my very first bookshelf tour. ^_^

I'm still putting the room back together, little by little, but this should free up my plate. I promise a book haul and another review for you next week. In the meantime, here's a TBT for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment