Thursday, December 18, 2014

DOUBLE REVIEW + Major Gushing: The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade (bks 3&4)

Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for!

I had to sludge through the unpredictable temper tantrums of my new video editing program, but I'm now happy to present my spoiler free reviews for Empire of Ruins and Island of Doom, the third and fourth and *sob* final books of Arthur Slade's series The Hunchback Assignments.




But wait! There's MORE!

I couldn't say everything I wanted to say in one video. And let's face it, I want to talk about spoilers.

 

So I did a second video in which I basically gush and rant and rave, so if anyone wants to discuss the events of The Hunchback Assignments, now is the perfect time.



Happy Second Day of Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment