Monday, August 18, 2014

Published Stories, My First Q&A, and Some Amazing Cover Art

Hey, everyone! Just some announcements today, but they're pretty awesome ones.

I got a story published! To Slay a Dragon appears this month in Bardic Tales and Sage Advice, the anthology for Bards and Sages Quarterly. You can find it at Amazon and Barnes & Noble, in ebook or hard copy. Shiny!


Is that cover art incredible, or what? Gorgeous and creepy, whimsical and disturbing.
It gives me chills.



It's doubly awesome because this is the story's second appearance in print. It was originally published in the Quarterly's October issue* last year and I had the honor of being voted the 2013 Author of the Year in their Reader's Choice Award, thanks to all of you who voted. Yeah, that was pretty epic. (Thanks, everyone!)

More great news? Bards and Sages hosts the virtual book fair, eFestival of Words later this month (22-24), and I'm having my very first Q&A session. So all those burning questions you have about writing, reading, my other projects, or corny jokes? Bring them with you on August 24th at 11am (EST) to the chatroom and get some answers. It'll be fun!

I'm very excited and hope you'll join me for this first and make it an even more awesome experience.

Get the anthology on Amazon | Barnes & Noble










*As you can see, that issue also had a really awesome cover. A ball of dancing skeletons? Say no more!
(If you feel the same, you can still grab a copy of this issue, too. Amazon | Barnes & Noble)

No comments:

Post a Comment